Experience Tokyo With A Local Guide!
If you have only one day to spend in Tokyo, then this is THE itinerary for you! We have put together a schedule for you to get a taste of the city and see the main highlights, all in one day. We’ll cover many of the major attractions and also visit some that are not so well-known.
We’ll be doing A LOT of walking, but we’ll also be stopping for snacks, photos, and lunch along the way. So, bring your favorite walking shoes and your camera, because this tour covers a lot and is tremendous fun!
Highlights Of Our Tokyo Tour:
- Explore the historic grounds of Sensoji Temple
- Street shop at Ameyokocho
- Master the UFO catcher in Akihabara
- Take in fantastic views of the city at the Tokyo Metro Building
- Relax at Meiji-jingu Shrine
- See the latest fashions in Harajuku
- Have your photo taken with Hachiko
- Climb the stairs at Atago Shrine
- Window-shop along the streets of Ginza
- … and so much more!
Meeting Spot & Departure Time:
- Departure time for this tour is 10:00 am
- Meeting location is in front of the central entrance at Ueno Station
- Ueno Station is accessible by the JR and Metro lines
- Look for our guide wearing a ZUMO branded shirt
- All transportation costs
- Lunch up to ¥1500 per person
- This tour is open to people of all ages but might not be suitable for younger children as there is a lot of walking
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair friendly. If you have difficulty walking contact us and we’ll create a custom tour for you
- We leave at 10:00 AM sharp so please make sure to arrive on time
- You will not be eligible for a refund if you are late for the tour and miss the group
- This is a 100% non-smoking tour