Get Your Game On With Our Akihabara Tour!
Explore the eccentric and wonderful world of otaku, the so-called “geek culture” of anime, manga, gaming, cosplay, and more. Akihabara—or Akiba, as it’s known to the locals—is THE main area for Japanese otaku fans, and on this tour, you’ll find out why.
This tour is designed for everyone, from super-knowledgeable otaku to anyone who is just curious as to what geek culture in Japan is all about.
Highlights Of Our Akihabara Tour:
- Treasure hunt in Radio Kaikan
- UFO catching in Leisureland
- Search for collectables in Mandarake
- Nyan-Nyan (meow!) at a maid cafe
- Meet new friends and make new memories
Meeting Spot & Departure Time:
- Departure time for this tour is 11:00 am
- Meeting spot is in front of the Radio Kaikan building
- Radio Kaikan is located 1 minute from the Akihabara Electric Town exit
- Look for our guide wearing a ZUMO branded shirt
- ¥300 coins for UFO games
- A drink at maid cafe
- This tour is open to people of all ages
- You do not have to be an anime/manga fan to enjoy the tour
- We leave at 11:00 am sharp so please make sure to arrive on time
- You will not be eligible for a refund if you are late for the tour and miss the group
- This is a 100% non-smoking tour